Admission and Registration
Admissions Office (AdO)
The Admission office (AdO) is the bridge of prospective students to a Malayan Colleges education. The office assist in the admission of all freshmen and transferees from entrance examinations to verification of documents during enrollment. The Admission Office also open the doorway to Malayan Education through promotion and marketing of the college in different high schools.
As we get ready for another school year, MCM admission Office has started accepting Senior High School and Freshmen applicants for SY 2020-2021.
Admission Exam Requirements
Before an applicant can take the Malayan Colleges Mindanao Admission Examination (MCMAE), we need to verify the eligibility of the applicant using photocopies of documents to confirm correctness of name, current grade level, and the current school being attended by the applicant.
- Duly accomplished application form with attached 1½” x 1½” latest picture with plain background. Please download the form here.
- Photocopy of school ID
- 1 piece 1½” x 1½” identical pictures with plain background to be attached in the examination permit
- Application fee:
- Baccalaureate – PhP350.00
- Senior High School- PhP300.00
No applicant will considered until all of the requirements have been received by the Admission Office before the chosen MCMAE schedule.
Admission Examination Schedule
Admission exam schedules are conducted every Saturday starting September 7, 2019 up to June 2020 and has two (2) sessions;
- Morning Sessions: 8:30am to 11:00am. Results are released by 1:30pm of the same day.
- Afternoon Sessions: 1:30pm to 4:00pm. Results are release by 5:00pm of the same day.
For applicants who are not available on a Saturday, please contact the Admissions Office for special weekday exam schedules.
- Admission requirements must be submitted to the Admission Office at least a day before your preferred admission schedule.
- Pay the application fee to Treasury Office
- SHS – PhP300.00
- Baccalaureate – PhP350.00
- Present official receipt of payment to Admissions Office and get your exam permit
- Be at the exam room at least 15 minutes before the time schedule. Present your exam permit to the proctor and take the exam.
Exam results shall be released after the examination within the same day. The result will also be emailed to the applicant.
Admission Procedure for New Students
BACCALAUREATE PROGRAMS SY 2020-2021
NON-FRESHMEN STUDENTS SY 2019-2020
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL SY 2019-2020
To apply, a candidate must be a Grade 10 or 11 student, must pass the MCM Senior High School admissions examination (MSAE) and of good moral character.
Office of the Registrar (RO)
The Office of the Registrar serves as the central repository of all student records. The office is also in-charge with the reproduction of pertinent and relevant documents related to curriculum and course descriptions, authentication of students, and related documents, and the issuance of the diploma and transcript of records of students.
* A student who whishes to return in the following term after his/her cancellation of enrollment need not apply for reactiviation.
Leave us a message.