Admission and Registration
Admission Office (AdO)
The Admission office (AdO) is the bridge of prospective students to a Malayan Colleges education. The office assist in the admission of all freshmen and transferees from entrance examinations to verification of documents during enrollment. The Admission Office also open the doorway to Malayan Education through promotion and merketing of the college in different high schools.
As we get ready for another school year, MCM admission Office has started accepting Senior High School and Freshmen applicants for SY 2019-2020.
Admission Exam Requirements
The Malayan colleges Mindanao Admission Examination (MCMAE) is administered every Saturday except during declared holidays at 8:30am to 10:30am only beginning September 01, 2018 to June 2019.
No applicant will considered until all of the requirements have been received by the Admission Office before the chosen MCMAE schedule.
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT ADMISSION PERSONNEL THROUGH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
Admission Examination Schedule
*Exception during declared holidays
- Admission requirements must be submitted to the Admission Office (AdO) at least a day before your preferred admission schedule.
- Pay the application fee to Treasury Office: SHS – PhP300.00 a.) Baccalaureate – PhP350.00
- Present official receipt of payment to AdO and get your exam permit
- Br at the exam room at least 15 minutes before the time schedule. present your exam permit to the proctor and take the MCMAE.
Exam results will be sent though:
- Postal mail (A complete mailing address must be written legibly in application form)
- E-mail (Valid e-mail account must be written legibly in application form)
Upon receiving the result, you will have the option to reserve a slot and confirm your intent to enroll at MCM by submitting the accomplished Enrollment Confirmation Form (downloadable at http://bit.do/MCM-EnrollmentConfirmationForm) to the Admission Office with the corresponding fee of PhP4,000.00 for SHS and PhP5,000.00 for Baccalaureate to be paid at the Treasury Office. The enrollment confirmation fee is non-refundable and non-transferable but will be deducted from your total fees upon enrollment. You may confirm your intent to enroll later than April 7, 2019.
Admission Procedure for New Students
BACCALAUREATE PROGRAMS SY 2019-2020
NON-FRESHMEN STUDENTS SY 2019-2020
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL SY 2019-2020
To apply, a candidate must be a Grade 10 or 11 student, must pass the MCM Senior High School admissions examination (MSAE) and of good moral character.
Office of the Registrar (RO)
The Office of the Registrar serves as the central repository of all student records. The office is also in-charge with the reproduction of pertinent and relevant documents related to curriculum and course descriptions, authentication of students, and related documents, and the issuance of the diploma and transcript of records of students.
* A student who whishes to return in the following term after his/her cancellation of enrollment need not apply for reactiviation.
Human Resources management Office (HRMO)
The Admissions Office (AdO) is the channel of prospective students for acquiring the Mapua quality education. It implements the selection process to build a dynamic learning community that supports MCM’s mission and values.