Center for Learning and Information Resources
The MCM Center for Learning and Information Resources (CLIR) exists in support of the teaching, research, and extension functions of MCM.
As a Library, the Center for Learning and Information Resources is committed to provide :
- Well balanced collection to complement the academic programs of MCM
- Appropriate facilities and equipment that shall enable the users to fully utilize the resources
- Instant access to various formats of information in any part of the country and of the world
- Environment that encourages learning through quality services
- Staff that shall guide the students and researchers in their quest for learning
MCM Students, academic and administrative officers, teaching and non-teaching employees, and outside researchers with referral letters from their respective colleges/universities are all welcome in the Center.
For assistance in the availment of CLIR’s facilities and services, they may see the Librarian, Mrs. Charlita T. Pangan and the library Aide, Mr. Marlon C. Arcillas .
Students who are officially enrolled for the term/semester are entitled to avail of the services of the center. This becomes automatic upon payment of appropriate matriculation fees.