21st Education Experience Now in Davao City
As Malayan Colleges Mindanao marches forward to a new school year, so thus our admissions campaign efforts for SY 2020-2021 to find students willing to join and experience the 21st century learning experience. Grounded by Mapúa tradition, embraced by technology, and focused on the learner as center, we invite you to visit and see what we can offer.
Be sure to check out the Exam Requirements & Schedule and leave us a note so that we can get in touch with you for any inquiries.
We offer a variety of programs for both Senior High School and College Undergraduate Degrees. We are working with Mapúa to provide fully online and on-site masters degree.
Please click on the programs below to get more details about the program. Program prospectus are also available in our download page for your convenience.
Providing the best education for your children is a core value in every Filipino family. As our students’ second home and family, we also aim to deliver the best education that we can to our students as well as help their family access to scholarships, grants, and financial assistance.
Aspiring new freshmen students can avail of the scholarships, grants, and financial assistance that we provide and recognize below. Click on the links to know more. Additional scholarships are made available to students depending on their academic performance and other factors. Visit our scholarship page to see the complete list of scholarships, grants, and financial assistance programs.
Entrance Exam Schedule and Requirements
Starting September 2019, entrance exams are held every Saturday up until June 2020. Two (2) examination sessions are administered with the morning session starting at 8:30am while the afternoon session starts at 1:30pm. Exam results are released on the same day as well. Please see schedule details below;
|Session||Exam Time||Result Released By|
|Morning Session||8:30 am – 11:00 am||1:00 pm of the same day.|
|Afternoon Session||1:30 pm – 4:00 pm||5:00 pm of the same day.|
Before an applicant can take the Entrance Exam, we need to verify the eligibility of the applicant using photocopies of documents to confirm correctness of name, current grade level, and the current school being attended by the applicant.For weekday exam schedules, please contact the Admissions office using the contact form at the last portion of this page.
- Duly accomplished Application Form with attached latest 1 ½ x 1 ½ ID picture with plain background.
- Photocopy of any of the following;
- Current School ID with indicated year or grade level
- Certificate of Enrollment for the active school year or term.
- 1 ½ x 1 ½ ID picture with plain background to be attached in the exam permit
- For Foreign or Dual Citizenship Applicants, photocopy of the following. Note: Any additional document for submission are required to be authenticated by the Philippine Embassy at the country of origin.
- Passport with at least six (6) months validity
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Student Visa (9f) or Student Study Permit
- TOEFL/IELTS examination results (for conversant purposes)
- For course/subject crediting purposes.
- Certified True copy of Course Description
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records, Final Grade Report, Senior High School Report Card, or Diploma Supplement as applicable.
- Application fee:
Baccalaureate – PhP350.00 (waived for applicants from public schools and state colleges/universities)
Senior High School- PhP300.00
How do I apply?
It’s here! Our online entrance exam is ready to accept your application. Just drop by online admissions page.
Prefer the old fashion way? No problem, just follow the instructions below.
To ensure a smooth flow of your application, please prepare photocopies of the document and recommended steps below;
- Download and fill-out the application form. Fill-out the form with the correct information.
- Photocopy the school ID (front and back)
- Attach a recent 1½” x 1½” photo to the application form.
- Submit the documents to Admissions and select an exam schedule.
- Settle the application fee (PhP 350.00 for College, PhP 300.00 for Senior High)
- Retrieve the examination permit at Admissions and attach another 1½” x 1½” photo to the examination permit.
- Take the exam on your scheduled date. Be there 15 minutes before the examination time to allot for any extra announcements.