The Office of the Registrar provides a wide range of services to the academic community. The office aims to provide services in an efficient manner that allows the members of the academic community to use the services with minimum difficulty and maximum satisfaction. Our standing policy is always to respond to legitimate requests for information or services as quickly and accurately as possible.
The Office of the Registrar is responsible for the collection, administration, maintenance, processing, and distribution of information. As official custodian of all student academic records, the registrar determines the access and distribution of those records based on school policy.
Functions of the Office of the Registrar:
- Distribution of Grades
- Advising / evaluating and updating student load
- Implementing selective retention policies
- Registration and Enrollment
- Enrollment certification / Degree
- Recording academic progress / Updating student records
- Graduation processing
- Conferral and distribution of diplomas
- Transcript processing and distribution
- Permanent record archival
- Liaising with government and other private agencies on matters related to the functions of the office
Frequently Asked Questions: